Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Corazon Blanco


Well I have a lovely tequila to tell you about as I sip my Rum and coke…  
 
Corazon Blanco - This mid to high priced tequila actually is worth the money; usually that is not the case.   I took my first shot of this amazingly smooth Blanco and my first thought was "wow no gin/chemical taste". After the smooth, silky liquor ran down my throat, I thought "hell this tequila is damn drinkable."  

Corazon has the smell of Agave, and citrus fruits, and none of the odors of processing or adulterating that lesser tequilas have.  Corazon taste like a Blanco tequila should: clean, light, with a little lime or lemon - crisp with a smidgen of cactus. It goes down smooth with a light fire in the throat.  This is a tequila I highly recommend that you add to your bar. At the very least, give it a go if you see it on a menu. I am definitely adding it to my bar and will probably be reviewing the Anejo and Reposado soon.

About that Rum and Coke I mentioned in the beginning it's a LOVELY Cuban made Anejo rum that mixes great with coke; 2 ounces or more rum to about 8 ounces coke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment